Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Blog Look

I've been mucking around with styling the look of this blog with CSS. I'm mainly rounding corners, varying opacity, and using gradients -- nothing fancy.

Unfortunately, every browser seems to have its' own implementation of these features with CSS, to the point that you need big blocks of ugly CSS code with slightly-different syntax to accommodate them all.

So, I've decided I'm only going to support the way my browser of choice, Chrome, implements these CSS features. As a result, if you're using a browser other than Chrome, this blog may look early-1990's-level fugly.

Ideally, this blog looks like this:


If it doesn't, you may want to give Chrome a try. I think Safari should be fine as well.

Currently, the background is art by Jason Chan, and the favicon is art by Huck Gee.

No comments:

Post a Comment